NSR250R NSR500V HRC RS250R:
With over 25 years experience with the brand, we're the UK's leading NSR250 specialist.
From a simple service, to a full restoration, and everything in between, Performance Engineering is the perfect company for your needs.
We are also Europe's most prominent NSR500V specialists, owning possibly the largest operational collection outside of Japan. We have also "scratch built" two NSR500s from the ground up, remanufacturing many discontinued parts during the process.
- NSR250 crankshaft rebuild:From £275* + £25 assessment + parts
- NSR250 crankcases machined to HRC/TT-F3 spec:£300
- NSR250/RS250 Crankcase cleanup & matched to cylinders:£200
- NSR250 barrel deck height optimisation:£35 per cylinder
- NSR250 RC Valve weld & regrind:£50 per cylinder**
- Port optimisation:POA depending on level of tune
- NSR250 flywheel lightening:£40
- NSR250 MC18/MC21 sprocket carrier lightening:£40
- NSR300 head squish optimisation (increased peak power):£35 each
- NSR250 MC18/MC21/MC28 fully floating front disc conversion:From £187.50 pair
- NSR250R/SP/RS250 rear shock rebuild:From £120
- Dyno test session:£42
- NSR250/RS250/NSR500 dyno setup (inc RC Valve setup):From £250
* From £325 + £25 assessment with client supplied main bearings.
** £35 per cylinder with porting work.